WS - ferrite water conditioners
for boilers, heat exchangers, industrial equipment, pipes and utilities:
- save fuel, energy
- reduce nonproduction downtime
- reduce consumption of chemicals
- lower personnel requirements
Modern microcontroller ensures high-quality and accurate pulse generation.
Signal level, ferrite control and overheating control. Digital indicator for data display. Sound signals.
Fully sealed housing (IP67). The electronics is protected from vibrations by compound. No consumables required.
What result customer can get from using of WS water conditioner?
Customer can get significant savings from the use of WS water conditioner. It helps to:
- minimize energy (fuel) overruns;
- reduce non-production downtime;
- reduce maintenance costs;
- get rid of premature wear and tear of equipment.
- slower formation of limescale / deposits;
- gradual softening and partial removal of existing limescale;
- changing of deposit's structure cause less chemicals consumption for cleaning or changing them to more gently ones.
The source of these losses are formation of limescale and various types of deposits on the walls of the pipes and equipment.